Friday, February 7, 2014

DVD Review: Regular Show: Mordecai & Margaret Pack

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GZ0ML1K?tag=httpesselprbl-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B00GZ0ML1K&adid=0337Z64DAR516QWTNMWC
I confess.  I am a big kid.  I am not ashamed.  I do not regret it.  Pare of being a big kid is my insane love for all things cartoon.  When I can find a cartoon that is not only funny and entertaining, but also has an intellectual undertone, I am hooked forever!  Regular Show is one of those such cartoons. 

Regular Show: Mordecai & Margaret pack has all of your favorite episodes featuring the two colorful birds, and is sure to put a smile on your face. 

Regular Show: Mordecai & Margaret is not available until February 11, 2014, but that shouldn't stop you from pre-ordering your copy now

Valentine's day is fast approaching, so go ahead and pre-order now, get it on Valentine's Day, snuggle on the couch with your significant other, spend a romantic night watching your favorite Regular Show episodes featuring Mordecai and Margaret!  You won't regret the decision.

Episode List:
1)caffeinated Concert Tickets
2)It's Time
3)Muscle Woman
4)Do Me a Solid
5)Cruisin'
6)Yes dude Yes
7)Access Denied
8)Fancy Restaurant
9)Diary
10)Bad Kiss
11)T.G.I.Tuesday
12)Do or Diaper
13)Picking Up Margaret
14)Meteor Moves
15) Family BBQ
16)Steak Me Amadeus

and, a special never before seen clip from the season finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment